Thursday, November 10, 2011

Wreaths

 

I've seen these on numerous people's blogs and it inspired me to make a few to try and sell to make some extra $$. Momma needs a pedicure! I've had a few interested people. I have them listed for $60, which I thought was kinda pricey, but ornaments are crazy expensive!

Second order of business, today was the day I have been dreading for a few weeks now. Kinlee had her 2 month well check today... which involoved shots. I had to leave the room, because I knew I wouldn't take seeing them hurt my baby very well. Dad said it's a good thing I did leave, because she totally FREAKED. Ugh. We came home, I fed her a bottle, and she has been knocked out since 5...It's now almost 10. I keep checking on her to make sure she is still breathing!! They say her legs will be sore for a couple of days so I'm guessing she is going to be fussy also... It's gonna be a great Friday! Err

3 comments:

  1. Aww poor baby! Hopefully she won't be to fussy.
    Super cute wreaths by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shots are definitely hard for baby and mommy. Love the wreaths too. I have a blank twig wreath here at home that I have been waiting to start. It's a fun project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am now following you. I hope you will follow me back @ www.realcouponhousewife.blogspot.com. Love the blog.

    ReplyDelete