Thursday, November 17, 2011

Win 1 of 5 Amazon Giftcards

I would go on and on about what I would like for Christmas, but instead I will go on and on about my HUGE family and how many people I must buy for. I have 3 sets of grandparents, 5 sets of anuts and uncles, my parents, my 3 brothers (and their significant others), and a few cousins. Then, there is my boyfriend's family... wow... overwhelming. This may sound horrible, but I'm not even going to buy my daughter anything for Christmas. She'll only be 4 months old and
1. won't even realize or remember what's going on and
2. Will be getting so many gifts from family

Here's the link to this awesome give-a-way. frugaldad.com I know it would benefit me, so I must share so maybe it will benefit someone else as well. Happy Holidays! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment