Thursday, November 17, 2011

No Need To Go Out To Eat!

I found this cookbook online and I am so in love with it!! It is loaded with copycat recipes from dozens of different restaurants! You can go to the store and cook your entire family the same meal you would get at a restaurant for about the same price as just one plate. Instead of having to shell out $10 to tip the waitress, your family will be tipping you! (yeah, get real right?!) Seriously though, your family will LOVE your cooking! My personal favorites are Red Lobster's cheddar bay biscuits and Olive Garden's chicken marsala. Sometimes for breakfast, I'll whip up Cracker Barrell's ham and egg casserole. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it!!
My boyfriend loves Dave & Buster's cheeseburger pizza. (That's what I'm making tonight) :)

Anyhoo, here's the link if you want to check it out. America's Restaurant Recipes

You really have to see all the restaurants this cookbook features! Ladies, it has recipes from The Cheesecake Factory! Who doesn't love that place!?!? It's only about $30 and that's cheaper than your bill would be if you actually went out to dinner instead of cooking the SAME thing at home! Thank me later ;)

Another good thing about cooking these restaurant meals at home is you can cut calories! You can replace a lot of ingredients with "fat free" or "reduced fat" ingredients. YOU control what's in your food!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this! I will have to check this book out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting. I love trying new recipes. I've been looking for some new ones. I'm following you from Cafe.mom. Thanks for following me. Nice blog.

    http://realsouthernmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete