Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Technical Difficulties

I'm having some technical issues with blogger.com. I can't comment on an blogger.com blogs. Please do not think I'm being rude by not commenting back to you guys, but I can't even comment on my OWN blog. Anyone else having this issue? Well, I guess if you are having the issue you wouldn't be able to comment and tell me huh? Haha! Duh! Hopefully they will resolve the issue soon, because I'm gettin a tad frustrated.

I just wanted to let everyone know what's goin on. I do see all of your wonderful comments, and I really appreciate them. Hopefully, I'll be commenting back soon.

P.S. Anyone have any cute, but easy craft ideas that I can do in my spare time? I get pretty bored sitting home, but I'm also no Martha Stewart. :-/

3 comments:

  1. Your not the only one having issues I am too. Not with my comments but with my followers box and my following blogs. I hope they fix the problem!

    I have some crafts on my blog, but they are just kids crafts so they are probably not what you are looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never got that problem yet, except their here and gone friend connect box. Try to change your browser to firefox, downloadable at mozilla.org. If you are already using this browser, then something is wrong with blogger, and you can simply contact then to resolve the issue.

    Following your lovely blog. I am also inviting you to add your blog at Momma's Lounge ( http://olahmomma.com/momlounge ) where you meet more mom bloggers, shout away, add your giveaways and business links and get featured by sharing your crafts, recipes and interesting musings. Following us back is deeply appreciated.

    Thanks and have a great day!

    http://olahmomma.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they are working out the kinks, and I hope soon!

    I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog award! Keep you the good work!

    Regina, The Crazy Nuts mom

    ReplyDelete