Saturday, November 5, 2011

Here Goes Nothin'

Hey ya'll! This is my first official blog post...ever. After having a baby and quitting my job to stay home and start raising my new family I figured I needed somethin to do during baby naptimes. Being a SAHM to one 2 month old isn't very exciting. She sleeps pretty much all day so I spend most of the day watching TV, cleaning, doing laundry, and playin online. *yawn*

Anyhoo, I decided to start blogging, not only to share my experiences and tactics in raising a child, but also to collect advice of others who are probably going through some of the same things. This is my first baby, and I'm sure I'm gonna screw somethin up sooner or later (as we all do) so please feel free to throw your 2 cents in when you feel you need to. ;-) I'm no SuperNanny expert.

27HHKYCKMYSB

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel. Being a sahm isn't always the most fun job out there, but it is the most rewarding!I'm Looking forward to reading your posts.

    http://monkeyseemommydo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete