Monday, November 21, 2011

Fun Learning

Before I became a SAHM, I was a preschool teacher for about 3 years. If you have kids, you know how hard it is to hold their attention! It's like they have the attention span of a gnat. ;) I found Learning Through Crafts online and used some of the ideas for my classroom art center and many of the ideas in my lesson plans. The kids LOVED them.



It sparked their creativity and desire to learn. The crafts are very unique, as well. You can even use materials recycled from your house. They weren't the same ole crafts you find everyday online or in dozens of kids crafts books. It also kept my kids calmer and more lrelaxed as they focused on their crafts, thus resulting in less disipline issues. I definetly plan on using this for Kinlee too when she gets older! It was a GREAT investment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment