Sunday, November 13, 2011

Shed the Extra Pounds

I downloaded Lose Weight By Dancing about a week ago and have been trying it out about 3-4 times a week. I was left with 13 pounds of "baby weight" after Kinlee was born. (Which I didn't think was too bad considering I was on an all ice-cream diet the last month of pregnancy).

Dancing has always been something I like to do. It gets your blood flowing, heart racing, works up a sweat, and produces leg soreness the day after. Sounds like a good day at the gym right?! Well, I hate going to the gym and being around a bunch of skinny girls watching me jiggle on the stair master. Not only do I not like the feeling of being judged, I also don't like the hard work it takes to do a "real" workout. Dancing is a FUN way to shed the weight. You may even find it a little more fun when you have someone you're comfortable with doing it with you... However, I prefer locking the door and closing the blinds after checking the house for hidden cameras.

This program is a download, so you can get started TONIGHT! No waiting at the door for the UPS man for a week. Check it out!! Lose Weight By Dancing

P.S. There is a 1 year money back guarantee, so if you don't like it... you can get a full refund! Can't beat that huh?

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for following!!! Yeay! I am a follower! Super excited

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so funny! I hate gyms too, dancing is so much better!
    I awarded you with 2 awards on my blog
    go check it out at http://monkeyseemommydo.blogspot.com/

    I hope you accept them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like such a fun way to lose weight and work out. I'm not a huge fan of the gym either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am now your follower1 please follow me back at momto8blog. I gave birth to 8 babies. with my last baby I biked at the gym on a stationary bike for 25 miles...came home and had the baby 2 hrs later! excercising def kept my sanity with all those kids! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the feedback guys!! Wow! 8 kids! People think I'm crazy for wanting 4! I admire you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the ornament wreaths! Great blog.

    I'm new to mom bloggers club and your newest follower.

    If you ever feel like you need a little inspiration for why it's essential to take exquisite care of yourself as a mama, please visit, Intentionally Inspiring Mamas!

    http://www.intentionallyinspiringmamas.com/

    Would love for you to become a follower!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete