Sunday, November 6, 2011

No More Zombie Mom



Lifesaver!!!




I was given an mp3 player as a gift at my baby shower along with a note that said, "listen to this in your spare time." So, I ran a bubble bath that night and started listening away. I felt I HAD to share what I heard! When I first brought Kinlee home I felt she was too young to even attempt to get her to sleep through the night. The kids gotta eat right? Well,  around 4 weeks I decided to put what I had been listening to into action. Kinlee was sleeping 7 hours straight a week later! I felt like a new woman, seriously! It's amazing what sleep can do huh? I know I was probably starting to scare my boyfriend, because I was always so tired and always in "B-word" mode.

I know, babies are not robots and are all different. What worked for Kinlee may not work for your baby. That's why I believe The Baby Sleep Solution is such a success. There are SEVERAL techniques provided so you can choose which one will work best for YOUR baby. Here's the link so you can check it out! The Baby Sleep Solution

Oh, just a side note. Appearantly 2 month olds do not know that when you turn your clocks back for fall, you're supposed to get an extra hour of sleep! Oh well, maybe next year. ;-)

14 comments:

  1. Hi! I found your blog thru Mom Bloggers Club. Congrats on your baby girl & your blog! I look forward to your future posts!
    Cheers,
    Tess
    inlovebythebeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by from mbc. How fun to have a new little baby. :) my kids are 2 and 1. Just became a follower. Would love for you to check out my blog.
    WWW.ashley-mommyaworkinprogress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Mom bloggers.
    My babies are 10 and 7, so there's no sleep issues here anymore.
    Happy blogging:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My oldest child was great at sleeping, my youngest was horrible :) Each kid is definitely different! New follower from MBC, have a great week! You can find me at
    http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/
    Stop by my blog when you get the chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashley, they unfortunately don't seem to know at ANY age that they are supposed to give us an extra hour of sleep! They count on their cuteness to make up for it! Hope to see you on my blog--I look forward to reading more of yours!
    http://anothertiredmommy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm following you back from MBC! Thanks for the support. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. new follower from MBC ...enjoy your sleepfilled nights!!!

    http://whybecauseimthemommy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, 7 hours straight! Good for you and baby! New follower from MBC.

    http://amommyslifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I'm now following you. Found your blog on MBC!
    Loved the post. Wish I would have tried this when my kiddo was a baby.

    http://monkeyseemommydo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your new baby. That's wonderful that she sleeps so well. I will def have to check out the sleep solution for my next baby.

    Stopping by from mbc. I'm a new follower. Hope u can check me out at
    Thecheesethief.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute blog...love the wallpaper. New follower from MBC. Would love for you to come for a visit when you get a chance. Congrats on baby girl
    www.captaincooksblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wouldn't count on next year! I'm your newest follower from MBC and http://www.mama-press.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute baby you have there, congrats. Thanks for linking up in Exposure 99% weekday hop, i look forward being part of your blog. Hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute blog!Love the wallpaper.New follower.Come visit my blog when you get a chance.Congrats on baby .
    http://newyearsresolutionexercise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete